Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kein Problem :)

In the morning i was so Happy...Funny...Shinny...Lovely..BUT ??!!
At night: This is the ridiculous thing
For me
Im older than her

im bigger than her.
so,she is not my business.What i was thinking is "why is she did it?" She is still young,she only guess the situation,and she doesn't know the truth..its just ridic thing :(
so please girl, DO NOT DO IT AGAIN!!Its about you and ur friend..just solve the problem,don't try to make me get in of it.Im bored with that thing..

---the story---

jdi gini,gw punya ade kelas yang menurt gw dia ank nya baek2 aja.tp,trnyta kebalikannya.she always be negative..itu yg gw gk suka..kita ngomong apa eh malah dia yang gk nyambung.Gw baru liat tuh kabar mlem ini,di blog nya dia.Wah gk ngenakin bgt bhasanya.Makasi deh ya :)
Im so happy to read that Post

Let me re-thinking for a while

The Result is

I DONT CARE

*Sorry kalo post kali ini rada gk jelas..hahah :P


No comments: